Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have been thinking about acquiring some hanging ghosts like the ones that LT Scare has in his haunt this year. Hauntedprops.com has 4 different varieties that I like (see below). I quite like the more whimsical style akin to Disney's Haunted Mansion.

HAUNTED BONES 56536 OVER 6 FEET TALL

HAUNTED HANGING GHOST 55787 OVER 6 FEET TALL

HAUNTED UNDERTAKER 56612

8 FOOT HANGING SIR BONES PROP WITH LIGHTED EYES 60906

However, I've noticed there does not seem to be any female counterparts to the above style of ghost. Anyone know of any (or even masks) that would fit the bill?

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I agree with you scatterbrains....good observation!

MsM

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG! LOL... I never realized that before. Strange. Thanks all... she will be a perfect companion to the Haunted Undertaker and therefore a perfect pair for my family cemetery!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Hello all. I have been thinking about acquiring some hanging ghosts like the ones that LT Scare has in his haunt this year. Hauntedprops.com has 4 different varieties that I like (see below). I quite like the more whimsical style akin to Disney's Haunted Mansion.

HAUNTED BONES 56536 OVER 6 FEET TALL

HAUNTED HANGING GHOST 55787 OVER 6 FEET TALL

HAUNTED UNDERTAKER 56612

8 FOOT HANGING SIR BONES PROP WITH LIGHTED EYES 60906

However, I've noticed there does not seem to be any female counterparts to the above style of ghost. Anyone know of any (or even masks) that would fit the bill?
i have the 3 first ghost for about 4-5 years now , their very heavy and big , if you use them outside they might yellow a bit over the years because their treated to glow underblacklight or uv , i bought them at this place their now 69$

Prop : Top-Class Halloween Props and Costumes at HalloweenHauntedProps.com

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool... thanks WFC! I've bookmarked that one. Based on your location I take it they will ship to Canadian addresses? I'm in BC.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Cool... thanks WFC! I've bookmarked that one. Based on your location I take it they will ship to Canadian addresses? I'm in BC.
well they did 4-5 years ago ;) and all 3 wore shiped in the same box via ups so i guess ask before and ask for a shipping quote too ....they have alot of other neat props i am hoping to get the werewolf this year .....their prices are not bad at all either .

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ooh...the werewolf... very nice! :O)

·
Registered
522 Posts
I liked the egyptian goul - wish I had found him last season1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts