Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****SOLD****

If you're doing a carnival theme you might like this.
Life size all wood construction fake cotton candy cart. Hand painted lettering on one side. Bowl is a rubbermaid bucket with a 12 wiper motor mounted inside. Motor is not wired. I planned on making the figure stir the pot and maybe hook up a small fountain pump on a timer to vomit into the bucket.

Prop shown with cart is about 5'10" tall for size comparison

keithcorcoran_b_vc9f3994.jpg

ND5V2PR.jpg

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for another $30 i'll throw him in. I was going to use his head and hands for something else but sure. the $30 covers the head and hands.. the body is a pretty basic wood frame that bends a little at the waist with a hinge. also arms and shoulders are PVC zip tied at the joints. it's a sketchy body setup but it works which is why I'd really only feel good about charging for the head and hands. head is handmade but looks pretty creepy. i'll have to dig up some pics.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Too far of a drive for me, BUT I do have access to tons of pallets and plan to build your ticket booth, do you have a "how to" or plans for this cart available?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Closest I have to step by step is a couple of in progress pictures.
It was built off some loosely drawn sketches I did.

keithcorcoran_b_2352761120102617907s600x600q85.jpg

keithcorcoran_b_2171695610102617907s600x600q85x.jpg

Too far of a drive for me, BUT I do have access to tons of pallets and plan to build your ticket booth, do you have a "how to" or plans for this cart available?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i havent measured yet to see if this can ship UPS ground but i have a feeling it would cost more to ship than the price of the item.

now, if you want to pay for my gas, I might be inclined to deliver it on a weekend.

mileage from you to 44212 divided by 17 times current price of gas per gallon.

·
Registered
176 Posts
i havent measured yet to see if this can ship UPS ground but i have a feeling it would cost more to ship than the price of the item.

now, if you want to pay for my gas, I might be inclined to deliver it on a weekend.

mileage from you to 44212 divided by 17 times current price of gas per gallon.
Yer kidding right cuz I'm in Baltimore and I could prob talk the wife into a halfway meet...

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not kidding at all. check PM

we thought about it after either you or someone else from MD mentioned shipping and I figured we'd work it into a summer trip to DC... but then my 14 yr old son said he wasn't really 'into' a trip to DC.. nothing but buildings and politicians. haha.

Yer kidding right cuz I'm in Baltimore and I could prob talk the wife into a halfway meet...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is this prop still available? If so, do you have any additional carnival or circus props that are for sale We are going with that theme this year and you can never have enough awesomeness. I'll be making a round trip car ride through multiple states to pick up several items I am buying on here in a few months if thats something you can work with me on. I look forward to hearing from you. Your stuff looks great.

Thanks
Amanda

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Keith! I live in Medina and I was wondering if you have anything left for a creepy carnival theme that you might be willing to sell. I'm well acquainted with the area around Giant Eagle on 303. I know you sold the 2 items you had listed but I though I would give it a shot to see if you had anything left. Thanks, Kelly

1 - 12 of 12 Posts