Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Great layout and pics! I can never get organized before hand, I used to end up moving things 20x before I liked how they fit together lol. I love the picture of your daughter next to the scarecrow! She's absolutely adorable!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Love the scarecrow. I would like something like this in my yard. I just wish I had an idea of how to make him. The size is what I am looking for. Something big and scary that stands out. I may have to look into coming up with an idea for making something similar

·
Mourning Rose Manor
2,318 Posts
PushEject - nice job on those pillars...and the planning - WOW. I wish I was that organized with the yard layout. I just place and move, place and move, place and move. This year's dilemna was fighting the lighting. Does it work out exactly like you plan it or do you still change things up? The scarecrow looks fantastic and the your daughter is tooooo cute. The skull/candle prop is great. Post more pics of that if you have time. It looks like a prop I saw in a book recently and wanted to make one - put that on the 2009 list....

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
...Does it work out exactly like you plan it or do you still change things up? The scarecrow looks fantastic and the your daughter is tooooo cute. The skull/candle prop is great. Post more pics of that if you have time.
Thanks, Pandora!

No, it *never* works out as planned. Props will get moved, a scare will need a scrim to hide behind, actors don't have enough room... like you say, place and move. :)

Thanks for the compliment on the scarecrow. Making it with the kids has been the highlight so far.

I've got step-by-steps on the skull lights -- will post soon.

As for the Pillars here's the how-to.

PE

1 - 20 of 52 Posts