Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make the "Frankenstein" talking skull 3 axis controller? That he shows in his u-tube presentation? The one that has on board instructions etc? Or at least a materials list & schematic to build one? It looks great but seems to only be a teaser.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Steve Bjork with Haunt Hackers has the next generation of the Frankenstein board, the Banshee Jr. at http://www.haunthackers.com/bansheejr/index.shtml
Since Steve came out with his board, I no longer offer the Frankenstein board. No hard feelings as Steve is the one who originally came up with the programming of the Frankenstein that provided the onboard instructions. I fully support his efforts. The new Banshee Jr. makes it even easier to set up a talking, 3 axis skull.
I just ordered another Banshee Jr. for myself so that I can do a video of putting one together and and getting it running.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Halstaff that's certainly more to go on than I had. Does his board come with the instructions (audio) pre-loaded? That was one of the great systems of the board you demoed on u-tube. I'm about as tech savy as a rock. But I'm good with my hands & tools. I'm working on the "bar" scene (Big Red) using the electro mag we talked about & a more simplified transport mech. for the mug/tankard. With a few of my own tweeks LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts