Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm helping to organise a Halloween Fundraiser this year with a group of friends, and although I always go out at Halloween I've never actually thrown a halloween party or anything like that. So share your advice with me please! It's in a private function room of a bar and we'll have a DJ who we plan on giving a list of songs we want played (ideas for this most welcome).
The bar it's in doesn't have a big dancefloor so we were thinking of playing games, anyone have any they've used that were popular. It'll be all adults.
Any ideas appreciated.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Ok, are you advertising this in any form?
If it's held in a private room of a bar... then your restricted to ages 21 or over. Depending on the room size, it will limit how many people will attend. Another issue is not only do you want a limited group of people to attend. But you also want them to donate to your fund raiser. It sounds like there are more issues with this then was planned on. There maybe hidden fees that weren't counted on- Dj, use of the room fee, etc. What are you raising funds for?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, are you advertising this in any form?
If it's held in a private room of a bar... then your restricted to ages 21 or over. Depending on the room size, it will limit how many people will attend. Another issue is not only do you want a limited group of people to attend. But you also want them to donate to your fund raiser. It sounds like there are more issues with this then was planned on. There maybe hidden fees that weren't counted on- Dj, use of the room fee, etc. What are you raising funds for?
the actual function and advertising we have covered, we've done it before.
I'm more looking for games/food/music ideas with a halloween theme.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts