Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woot! is having a big sale on their Halloween shirts, hoodies & totes.

You have to sign up for Woot! but don't you have to do that for everything nowadays? It's a pretty cool site where they have all sorts of stuff on the cheap but it's not cheap stuff. I've bought many shirts from them & my most recent acquisition was a hanging lounger for waaay less than I've seen it in the stores. Most stores want $300+ & I got it for $200something+shipping. I love it so much I'd marry it! It's gonna be a perfect lounger for a skelly come the big night!

Once you sign up you'll get a daily email with whatever their specials for the day are but you generally only have one day to purchase whatever are the specials for the day. The Halloween shirts are out to buy for a little longer.

Anyhoo...here's the shirts!
http://shirt.woot.com/plus/hallowoot-2012?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_campaign=58db50cd00-Shirt_Woot_Hallowoot_2012&utm_medium=email

I want them all but will probably only get a few. Some are too kewt! some are very artistic. I really want this one but I don't really like hoodies.

Here's a sampling:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I love the Freddy kitty, "save the Guts" and the skull the best :) Sounds like woot is similar to zulily I'll have to check it out!

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. I ordered the "We Carves People" t-shirt. I REALLY, REALLY wanted the pumpkin scarecrow, but they only go up to 2XL (I wear 3XL) :(

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I caved & got the hoodie, the Frankenstein American Gothic long sleeve & the We Carve People short sleeve shirt. I really do love Woot! I think they're available for another 6 days or so, so with this one you have a bit of time.

I also went back & bought some kids stuff, a lap desk, for a Christmas present for someone.

They sell lots of refurbished stuff too. Lots of Dyson products there & those Roomba type things.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I love them all, especially Freddy and American Gothic. I did promise myself I'd curtail my Halloween spending, but buying shirts doesn't count, does it?

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 29 Posts