Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

Another Halloween is approaching so that means another Hallowindow instalment. I've started doing most of my updates on the Hallowindow Facebook page so that might be the best place to see where it's at and comment on anything that's going on.
I'll also check in at the Forum every once in a while to see where things are at here.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hallowindow/264996580486

Thanks for all the support over the past few years

Mark

·
Registered
375 Posts
Darn we're blocked from most social media at work.

I will have to look tonight, I definitely want to order for this year as I already bought a projector.

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Hallowindow iv!!! Yiipppeeeeee!!

Hallow and Yiippeee!! Mark -

But man -- you are killin' us!! We are running out of windows!! :eek: LOL :D

Can't wait! Your scenes have made our decor the talk of the town - year after year!

Will follow on FB.

and Boo from your fans in Cincinnati/Sharonville, OH! :D

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
Looks like ya may need to offer an all-in-one disc so you can play each H1-4 one after another automatically (with looping) !!
or we're gonna have to install more windows in our houses,.......LoL :eek: :D Can't wait for the teaser vid !

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,122 Posts
Looks like ya may need to offer an all-in-one disc so you can play each H1-4 one after another automatically (with looping) !!!
ACK! No! I just bought 1 & 2 on one disc & 3 on a different one, it's all that was offered at the time!!:p

Actually, that's a good idea, but it'd still be nice to have 4 available on its own for those of us that have 1, 2, & 3 in some other form.

This is my first year with Hallowindow & I can't wait!! I've got my sheet, & have to figure out how to keep the kittens out of the window! They're awfully cute & not the teeniest bit scary.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.