Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can I say... Its a stroke of genius!!!!
Veiwed it once so far. My son is a bit affraid of it right now.

anyone else get theirs yet?

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
yeah, i'm lost - what is that??

·
Registered
156 Posts
I am pacing next to my mailbox!!! I got the notification on the 1st too and have been anxiously awaiting its arrival.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I got the notification for shipping on the 1st as well, so it'll be here any day now. I'm excited to see whats on it! I absolutely LOVED Hallowindow I, it was such a big hit last year. From what I've seen so far for Hallowindow III it looks good, and it's twice as long as I...

·
Registered
156 Posts
can I ask you that have it...do you run it everynight? or just on weekends? or just on Halloween? This is the first year I will have it.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
can I ask you that have it...do you run it everynight? or just on weekends? or just on Halloween? This is the first year I will have it.
I'm not sure whom you are asking this question. I will be running this and my own on Saturdays on October. Check out my web.

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
hhmm, never have I seen this before!! Very interesting....I have 2 windows in front of my house....I could only play it on one...not sure I'd like the look of just one random window showing this? Might seem...odd? On the video for the first one, it shows it on a 4 panel windows - that was neat! But I don't know....I'd like to see it on some of our people's here haunts...

·
Registered
156 Posts
thanks darkmaster! I was just asking the general question to anyone that has used the Hallowindow dvds.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ooh I hope mine is waiting for me when I get home!

We're planning on projecting it in place of our garage door and will only run it on Halloween for the TOT'ers and our party.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Woo-Hoo, just got mine !! Dang mark ya TOTALLY out did yourself this year !!! You really did a hell of a job on 09 version !! I hope you can hurdle the moon on next years version after this one !!
Thank you again for all of your & Dewl's work on HW3 , & of course your awesome wifes help & support on all those late nigters !!
DL :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts