Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
I ordered from them about two weeks ago. i ordered a hand and a hanging ghoul prop, the delivery was quick. When i received my order the hand was not the same one that i had ordered. I called them right away and told the customer service what was wrong. He told me no problem thay would mail me another one right out. I asked if he wanted me to ship the other one back and he said no. I received the new hand 3 days later express shipping. Over all i thought it was great service

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered from them about two weeks ago. i ordered a hand and a hanging ghoul prop, the delivery was quick. When i received my order the hand was not the same one that i had ordered. I called them right away and told the customer service what was wrong. He told me no problem thay would mail me another one right out. I asked if he wanted me to ship the other one back and he said no. I received the new hand 3 days later express shipping. Over all i thought it was great service
That's good to hear.
I was looking a little further into the site and it looks like some of there stuff is a little expensive. I got a skull mister from Walmart after Halloween last year for $5. It orginally sold for $12. They have the video shown of the same one, but they want $39 (or something close to that) for it.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,327 Posts
I remember seeing that door from Terra's vids at Hauntcon. It is AWESOME. (but still too much for my pocketbook)
That's a steep markup on the mister...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts