Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Look's like something from the dollar store. Is it missing the thumb? I would contact them right away. Keep us informed if you do contact them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thumb is there - just looks like a blob.
Haven't heard anything back from them. I also posted a negative review, but apparently they did not want it ruining any potential sales, because it never posted.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow, sorry. This is why companies should never use those fancy stock photos, its just a shame.

When I order stuff I HAVE to look at reviews and find a video or customer photos of it, keep trying to contact them.

This kind of thing happened when I ordered a bloody severed arm, I can't remember who sold it. But the picture was bloody and the arm stump had literally just black paint running down it, no color at all and the fingers were cracked and paint on the wrist was chipping from poor packaging, like they folded it into the box. But unfortunately most companies choose not to reply when their customers get ripped off :/ good luck getting a hold of them though.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
What a terrible disappointment. How much did you have to pay for that? It does look like a Dollar Tree prop.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thankfully learning my lesson only costs me $12
I've never heard back from them - but thats okay because they wont ever be hearing from me again.

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,745 Posts
Thankfully learning my lesson only costs me $12
I've never heard back from them - but thats okay because they wont ever be hearing from me again.
stars, do you need this for your display? I have a couple of these Kmart hands laying about my office that look 10 times better than that one. I'd be happy to send you one out Monday when we ship out our other orders. Just drop me a PM with your address if you are interested. :)

D.

hand.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
This has me nervous. I placed an order with them a few days ago figuring I would give them a try since their prices are reasonable. I have my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Happy to report I received exactly what I ordered. I do agree with the part about stock photos though as the mask I ordered had a slightly different tone than the one on the website (a tad darker in colouring) BUT it is the same mask and I am happy with it.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
WOW, that hand prop is really, really bad. Thanks for sharing the picture. I had thought about buying from them, but I will mark them off my list. There are too many quality dealers out there.

They should have at least offered a refund if you shipped it back. If a customer is willing to pay for return shipping then any legit business should make it right and refund your money, IMO.

Thanks for posting a picture and for letting us know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts