Halloween Forum banner

141 - 160 of 172 Posts

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
well rechard, nice to have you aboard. so if you're from china, you probably don't know what the walking dead i talk of is about. it's a zombie tv series and at the very beginning they come in and start shooting all the patients and staff. season 3 starts sometime this month.

sorry, i am on the wrong page writing this. now you probably are confused. welcome aboard

·
Registered
4 Posts
Came across this forum while searching for new party recipes.I saw the spider bread bowl and thought it was fabulous so I followed it here! I love all the creativity I am seeing, wish there was more time before Halloween now! ag.jpg

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
nyxy, those are excellant photos, you both look so pretty, handsome, and happy. are those both real tombstones in a real cemtary? that first stone is amazing, who is it of? congratulatons on the pending marriage. did you 2 meet on this forum? it is great you are both haunters. this should be a blissful marriage. good luck you guys.

·
Registered
212 Posts
They are real. The first is of the founders that donated the land for the cemetery in Portland OR. Its in the oldest and what is considered a haunted section. The 2nd is in one of the new sections. Friends of Lone Fir cemetery in Portland OR have a website that give maps and stories on someof the history and people buried there.
Ice Wolf Photography of Portland is an awesome couple and made it easy and really stress free for us.
Savagehaunter found me on here back in '09 and our first date was in little historical cemetery near where I lived.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
nyxy, that is cool you can look up information on the cemetary and stones like that. i would be able to spend a day there. and wow, you guys have been together since 2009 and you met here. that is so romantic. good luck you guys. i hope you have a wonderful life together

·
Registered
137 Posts
Awesome engagement pics, Nyxy and Savagehaunter! Very fitting location, and the colors you wore are Halloween-y too. Ice Wolf Photography was at WCHC as I recall. Is that how you hooked up with them?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'd post a photo of Richard and Jessica Ison (Ice Wolf Photography) if I had permission. They have a facebook page and a deviant art page.
They are part of the halloween family and have us as aquaintances since meeting at the West Coast Haunters Convention a few years back. They suggested the cemetery since it is conveniently located and they've had photo shoots there in the past.

141 - 160 of 172 Posts
About this Discussion
171 Replies
66 Participants
Lostboymike
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing