Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 172 Posts

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i have scottish scarer standing on top of a mountain, i think it was in the members photos where i found it originally. can't remember where i found it for sure

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
excuse me rookie, who accepted the picture of a dog covering the face. it's not in my album. madame is going to have to do better than that tease [and we know she likes to do that] to get in my album. okay, i see she's back so this should get her back on track, or maybe a picture of her in front. are you here for the tease madame, or the please. be nice now

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
no problem scottish scarer. i like that picture. my grandson said look he's on top of the world feeling like a conquerer.
hey, is that vampiress for real or a prop. that is one scary get up. fantastic and scary. whew, no kids would come in my haunt around the vampiress. clarify please?
rookie, of course it's not madame, wherever did i get a notion like that! OF COURSE IT'S MADAME, WHO ELSE?

·
SuperBeast
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Thanks for the awesome pics, melissa. I picked three that I thought showed the real melissa (something I try to do).
Also, that's the first time I've clicked on your links page. GOOD LORD, that's gotta' be the best Halloween links page I've seen. I quickly put that on my favorites list. Great job.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
melissa, nice pics! hey, i like the dollhouse deco tips. i want to set a table up and display my doll house in the window. i'll use some of your ideas, hope that's alright

·
Registered
835 Posts
melissa, nice pics! hey, i like the dollhouse deco tips. i want to set a table up and display my doll house in the window. i'll use some of your ideas, hope that's alright
I went through all of my Halloween books & mags yesterday, and still have a Halloween issue of a dollhouse mag. I can flip through it and see if there's anything good.

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts

Also, that's the first time I've clicked on your links page. GOOD LORD, that's gotta' be the best Halloween links page I've seen. I quickly put that on my favorites list. Great job.
Thanks for pointing that out Rookie.
I have linked that too in my favorites list. Will explore it more tomorrow. Thanks Mellisa !
:)

41 - 60 of 172 Posts