Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 172 Posts

·
SuperBeast
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Rookie thanks for posting your album. It's so much easier than trying to follow the very long thread on members photos.
It was fun, Madame. Still waiting for more pics of you and your family, though..:D

Awesome idea!! I think someone may have been left out though... *sniffle* :(

;)

I'm ready when you are, Trioxin. I sincerely apologize if I missed your pics. I went through every page of the thread. Did you post them in a different thread, maybe???

·
Evil Lord of Legumes
890 Posts
You know, Trioxin, your pic may have disappeared. I noticed when I read through the pictures thread that a lot of pictures were missing because of bad photobucket links. Anytime you move or delete something from a picture hosting site it can mess up the links you have imbedded in old messages.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I love it! This is the only forum I visit with this feature, and it's much tidier and better like this. Thank you for being a star!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hey Rookie, it won't let me view the album! I got on the other day, but it says it's private now.
I can log into my own, so it's not my settings. :( Aww.

·
E Pluribus Bitum
880 Posts
Rookie- how big do you want pics to be for the photo album?

I'm not in there, and though I'm reticent about posting pics online (which is why mine didn't last long here), I love this place... so I'd like to be in the album.

And.... *bump* for the new spooks on the block.

·
Registered
152 Posts
thank you sir!

great album - good idea - wonderful job

man - i love the future!

now - wheres the party at... i think mhooch is hosting.... :)

·
SuperBeast
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hey, beasties. It doesn't have to be any specific size. Just big enough so that people can see what you look like. Some people post little non-clickable thumbnails on their posts, and it's really hard to see anything. So, you can just PM me a link to the photobucket code for that pic, and I'll put it on the album. Or just post a large picture, I'll copy it to the album, and then you can delete it from the post.

Vanyr, thanks. It was a lot of fun to work on. And, congratulations on having one of the funniest pics on the album.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Aww this is such a cool idea! Kudos to you, Rookie!! :)

I will have to post some more pics to add, I feel rather stingy with just the one lol ;)
Also, umm.. my name has a teeny weeny typo.. just missin the 'k' from MagicKbean *blushes* if you're updating the album at some point and fancy popping it in there, that'd be awesome hehe, thanks darl xxx

21 - 40 of 172 Posts