Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order for a couple of metal lanterns with glass candle holders, three mercury glass bottles, a frog skeleton (he's adorable!), and Spike the Skeleton Dog ($69.99, plus 20% off) on the 13th. I had to call customer service because the 20% off coupon wasn't working. When I called, I talked to Bob who very cheerfully fixed my cart to reflect the savings. He was friendly, courteous, and able to fix the problem within minutes. (I swear it's a MN thing - every company I deal with from up North seems to have outstanding customer service!)

When the boxes arrived today, one of the metal lanterns has a little dent in the side and one of the mercury bottles was shattered. I called Bob again (yes, really, it was Bob!) and he offered to replace the items, refund my card, or give me a store credit for the original price. The new lantern and bottle order are on the way to the supervisor in the shipping department so he or she can send them off to me today.

All in all, an easy and satisfying experience.

And just as an aside, those mercury bottles are niiiiiiiice! There's no design on the back, so they could be displayed all year long.

·
black light queen
2,494 Posts
kewl!

just goes to show ... what goes around comes around

don't know who bob is, but he sounds like a nice guy who knows how to treat his customers ... 2 thumbs up for gr8 customer service ... no i don't know who this company is, nor have i dealt with them ... and they're not related to me, :) lol

amk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you for the kind words. We strive to make our customers have the best experience possible because they are so important to us. It's also very exciting to hear you can use our decorations year round. Perhaps we are a bit biased, but celebrating Halloween all year is a-ok in our book!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts