Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the urge to Say, I friggen loveeeeeee halloweeeennnnnnnn. I can not wait till September comes to start doing my Yard Haunt againnnn, last year was big, this year is going to be at least 30% biggerrrrrrrrr.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
I hear ya halloweenjerzeboi!!! I hear ya!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I love halloween too. I was just thinking of Halloween when I drove buy this bridge in the city that has color changing lights it turned green as I went by & I thought gosh I wish it was halloween.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Looking at my snow cover cedars out back in the woods for our new expansion on our trail gets me excited. I have it all laid out with my new props still visible in the garage. I can't wait too. Its gonna be even bigger with another 100 yards added to trail, we'll need even more actors. I may post some pretty snow pics later of our backyard trail.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm just a 15 year old kid and I have now money but the things I would do if I did...:)

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
My husband came home today with a Queen Palm, about 15feet high now but it will grow much much taller. Got a good deal on it. All I could think of when he told me to come out after he put it in the ground was "Hmmmm now what kind of ghoul can I put next to that? Should I do tombstones or make a great scene? Hmmmmm. I told him I cant wait til Halloween to see what I can do with that. He just shook his head:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts