Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Haven't started on the outside yet, but heres some pics of my mantle!

r
HL, this is super cute! I love your decor. The "American Gothic" pic is great! Thanks for sharing. :)

I started this weekend and got most of it up but the finishing touches my hole block go crazy for halloween we close are street. Last year we had over 1100 kids everybody dresses up its like a block party

I like your setup.....1100 kids? That's alot! I am lucky to get around 45
:)

F

·
0 Posts
I will be putting up the Soul Patch next weekend but heres a teaser 66 pumpkins housing 66 Souls...and way too may extension cords :) I will post the patch photos when I get it in the yard and wired.

·
I make dead things deader
4,565 Posts
I thought you did a great job! Love the skeleton guys.

I like the skelly with the guitar! :)

I found the site and thought it was really great. So, I posted the link to the site, to share for inspiration. I never claimed the pictures on the link to be mine. :)
Didn't see the link, wasn't being nasty, just a fan DS's as well. I'm glad you started this thread, the ideas are flowing! :)

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
Wow everyone did such a fantastic job on everything! The props the lighting the inside mantle beautiful and well done!

·
Defender of Blucky Honor
1,051 Posts
Wow, everyone is looking good. Now the pressure is on for me to match it. Great! Nowhinning, I think a pop up off to the side in the brush would be awesome. Still raining here another day wasted, oh well at least i have your pictures :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
halloween hallway

I just started decorating as well - i sell a product called uppercase living and we have some of the coolest viynl with halloween decor! I made this cool Halloween sign for my entry way - more pics to come after this weekend as I hope to have everything done and set up!

·
Registered
995 Posts
I just started decorating as well - i sell a product called uppercase living and we have some of the coolest viynl with halloween decor! I made this cool Halloween sign for my entry way - more pics to come after this weekend as I hope to have everything done and set up!
wow that's really cute. is that your teenager's room or something?

·
crossfit zombie
7,452 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!!

41 - 60 of 79 Posts