Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Frenchy did the Halloween card exchange and it was a huge hit. Thank you frenchy for starting that. It was alot of fun!:):) So I thought it would be cool and do a halloween x-mas exchange. I thought we could get this started now so everyone has a chance to participate in the exchange and you'll have over a month to work on your cards! :):)

For those that haven't done this or are new to the site. The card exchange can be hand made cards or store bought. This time around it will be for x-mas. If you want to recieve a card from someone that is participating on this thread send them a PM with your address and they will do the same and you both exchange cards with each other. Its up to you how many people you want to exchange cards with.

The cards can be regular xmas cards or halloween xmas cards its up to you. I already started to make mine =o)

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Halloween Goblin.......I gotta figure out how to send those ecards...never sent one before. I kept meaning to look into it so I could send you one but then time just got away from me.....SO....I just wanted you to know I loved your card & wish you a Happy Belated Halloween!! I will figure these cards out by Xmas!lol

Muf

·
MASTER OF ALL I SURVEY!
100,685 Posts
Halloween Goblin.......I gotta figure out how to send those ecards...never sent one before. I kept meaning to look into it so I could send you one but then time just got away from me.....SO....I just wanted you to know I loved your card & wish you a Happy Belated Halloween!! I will figure these cards out by Xmas!lol

Muf
:) Go to 123greetings.com. They'll take you through it step by step.

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Yeah i'm in, enjoyed doing the halloween one.

Runswithvampires did you ever send me one? It was the only one i never got so just wondering.

To start off i'll probably just send out to everyone i sent out to for halloween come december. As i should still have all the address's in my inbox.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah i'm in, enjoyed doing the halloween one.

Runswithvampires did you ever send me one? It was the only one i never got so just wondering.

To start off i'll probably just send out to everyone i sent out to for halloween come december. As i should still have all the address's in my inbox.
hey dan i sent you one. I think half the people i sent cards to didn't get them :mad: only like 3-4 people actually mentioned getting them... so i really dont know what happend. I even sent them out early too.... Hopefully this time they will make it to there destination. i'll make my cards bigger. I'm sorry dan that you didn't get your card. :mad:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm in, missed out on the halloween exchange. So what do I do?
you just send PM to those that have posted on this thread and send them your address and they'll send you there's. and you just mail them your card. I'll send you mine... check your pm!

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
hey dan i sent you one. I think half the people i sent cards to didn't get them :mad: only like 3-4 people actually mentioned getting them... so i really dont know what happend. I even sent them out early too.... Hopefully this time they will make it to there destination. i'll make my cards bigger. I'm sorry dan that you didn't get your card. :mad:
Don't worry about it. Not a problem. It's the thought that counts haha.

Are you a member of Larry's christmas forum? christmasfanclub.com

I just mentioned it on there so people who may not be active on here after halloween can join in.

And if your card does turn up late i'll be sure to let you know.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i checked out the other site larry has for x-mas... since there doing a card exchange over there should we not even bother??? i see that alot of you are over there as well and don't want you to be sending double the invites. give me your input on that.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts