Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Just thought I would let you know that The Disney Channle is presenting Halloween Week in April! It's starts this upcoming sunday only on the disney channle!

-Sorry if this posted double or in another thread. It's just Halloween in april on the disney channle how offten does that happen? :)

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh goody they normally do a christmas in july.Do you know what will be airing?

Yes I do know. :)

Twitchs
Twitchs Too

Ghostley Sightings: Who Let The Ghost In?

Halloweentown
Halloweentown 2: Kalabars Revenge
Halloweentown 3: Halloweentown High
Halloweentown 4: Return to Halloweentown

I love the twiches movies because I grew up watching Sister,Sister with Tia and Tamera Mowery.

I have sceen Halloweentown and Halloweentown High and they were pretty cool for disney movies. I'm very anxious to check out the second and fourth one.

I wish they were airing Hocus Pocus but I have it on DVD so it doesnt matter either way. (get that from bestbuy.com for cheap)

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Thank you thank you thank you for posting this. I am on my spring break vacation from work and this is just perfect!!

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm pretty sure they did this last April and was very happy about it. Disney understands us.

Go here TV | Disney.com
Then in the Playlist area click Halloween in April to watch a video of what they're airing. Starts off cute.

There's also this:
Schedule - Halloween in April - Disney Channel

That bunny that tricks kids into thinking it's sweet then turns around and has fangs is not a cute intro. It's a wicked and good intro but not cute. lol Disney is terryifing. :eek:

·
crossfit zombie
7,457 Posts
1 Halloween themed movie a night! What, no Hocus Pocus.....No classic spooky cartoons?.....Go back to the drawing board on this one!
ya know I don't recall hocas pocus being played this last halloween.If it did it wasn't that often.I have the dvd so I watched that.Infact I don't recall a whole lot of hween on disney this past year compared to previous.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts