Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Halloween falling on a weekend this year, I'm betting there are a few of these in the works: but is anyone planning or has anyone had a "Hallowedding"?

My husband and I are going to celebrate our 6 year anniversary on October 31st. It's the most romantic date of the year. ;-)

Share any wedding details! I don't usually go for that kind of girly thing, but Halloweddings are awesome.

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
I can't remember who, but know there are several on her getting married Halloween. In addition there are many veterans here with anniversaries on or around Halloween/

·
Registered
427 Posts
I got married on Halloween last year. My mom didn't want anything over the top Halloween themed, but I added little things in here and there. We got married at a historical landmark and there was a super old cemetery on the property. We got some awesome pictures in there, my favorite being the wedding party holding vintage masks over our faces.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I am getting married the Saturday before Halloween this year - I couldn't quite convince my fiancé of an actual Halloween wedding but we are going to have a glorious fall Honeymoon including time in Salem. I can forgive him - he is so amazingly patient with my Halloween mania all year and especially the months leading into it.....I also wouldn't be surprised if a few little Halloween touches found their way into the big day! ;)

Congrats on your anniversary!! Tell us what you did for your Hallowedding Carrie Baugus!?

·
Registered
469 Posts
We are having a small ceremony as part of our Halloween festivities this year. It's not going to be a huge extravaganza - just a few friends and us in costume among the yard display while we exchange vows (from the Corpse Bride of course!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts