Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
My fiance and I are getting married on October 13th, but having a Halloween Wedding. (two of his good friends had a "Fall" wedding on Halloween - ****. I don't want to share an anniversary with good friends.) I've seen a few other posts by folks that have had Halloween Weddings, and I was wondering if there were any things that worked well in your wedding, or things that were really enjoyed that you'd be willing to share! :) Or even if folks would LOVE to go to a Halloween wedding, what you enjoy seeing at the wedding?

·
Registered
186 Posts
We're getting married on the 13th as well! :)

It's not exactly Halloween themed, but there will be pumpkins in the middle of each table (with other decorations as well) and we plan on having a big halloween scene set up for people to take pictures at.

I hope you guys got everything under control! I know this week is going to be crazy busy for us!!

Ps. Congrats! :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
If you search for Gothic Weddings or Day of the Dead weddings in Google, you'll find a lot of interesting takes on Halloween-ish weddings. Some of the decor and outfits are incredible - some are just weird! I guess it depends how far you want to go with it.

Check this out:

www.google.ca/search?q=gothic+wedding+table+decorations&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=R2a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=S7hxUIyEIK7riQLLnYDwDw&ved=0CCkQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=709

1 - 3 of 3 Posts