Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know you want to! It's a little over three weeks out but we all want to keep tabs on the weather forecasts, even though we know they'll change almost daily. As of now, we're looking at cloudy, 57/49. I can live with that. Actually I don't put any stock into them until about two days before but hey, it's fun to keep tabs on it.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I am always checking long term weather but I am kind of a weather nerd, as well as a Halloween nerd.

Tangential but did you guys see the skull in the hurricane?

skulllhurricane.jpg

·
Registered
183 Posts
I keep checking, but I'm in Florida so when not dealing with the hurricane, the temps will still be in the 80-90s. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Seer of All
2,940 Posts
Nah, there's no point. It changes by the hour anyway. Most likely we'll have daytime temps in the low 80s and evening temps in the 60s. Occasionally we'll get a really hot Halloween or a freakishly cool one but I can count those on one hand in the last 20 years.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
I agree we can't put stock in forecasts. I'm more concerned about the weather on the night of our party more than I am on Halloween. We get TOTers regardless of weather it seems, plus if it does rain I put up a canopy in front of the haunt for coverage.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,826 Posts
Nah weather that far out isn't reliable for most of the country.

If it's anything like the last few years it'll be windy with a high chance of wind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts