Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Actually Halloween Baking Championship is Monday the 25th. Halloween Wars is the following Sunday, October 1st.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Oh dang I'm going have to record these...I love watching them. I hope they're new though...last year I caught the re-runs...not the new ones...

·
Registered
681 Posts
Cant wait to watch it this year. Last year OtherLevelJ (a member of this forum) was on it. Although he didnt have the most favorable team mates, he did a great job and was so cool that a member from here was on the show.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Cant wait to watch it this year. Last year OtherLevelJ (a member of this forum) was on it. Although he didnt have the most favorable team mates, he did a great job and was so cool that a member from here was on the show.
I had no idea, that's awesome! Did he share any of the details of what it was like being on the show? I'm always curious what it's like behind the scenes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice - I love that show! I've never watched Halloween Baking Championship (that several people referenced in the thread). I'll have to check it out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It's tradition now to watch this show every year, so much fun to watch the teams work together to create such amazing displays! Really cool that a forum member was on the show, I'll have to give that thread a read about their experience.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
LOVE Halloween Wars! I have my DVR set to record so I never know when it's on til it records, so thanks for the reminder. Looking forward to a new season!

And agree with others, Halloween Baking Championship is also good :)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts