Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I tried the search function to see if there was a thread for village landscapes, didn't see one. I did see the Lemax Spookytown thread. I attached two pics of a scape i did earlier in the summer, I'll need to post when I actually put everything out.

Most of my stuff is Dept 56 but I do have a working fountain from Leemax that will be included. I have 3 landscapes in total b/c I buy too much of this stuff every year

Attachments

·
Monster Collector
3,388 Posts
Nice. I could never dedicate a permanent styled landscape like that with my set up. I'm always changing it around and expanding.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
oh I like it jecarl2 ! I don't have any of the halloween village pieces by any of the companies that put them out but I was just at a local Christmas store here and they have a section of Dept 56 and a smaller section of Lemax. But they had a full village on display with a carnival area , a train area, stores and businesses, it was all so darn cute I really want to start collecting. I wish it was a little cheaper but it really hard to resist.
Your landscape looks great !

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Very niiiiiiice!

I don't have a dedicated space. My pieces live in a glass doored book case most of the year. In October- sometimes- I do the old cardboard boxes under fabric trick to display some of them in my living room.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts