Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been submitting a few videos I've edited but have been placing the threads in the Halloween Music section.
Is there any way we could get a Halloween Video subforum?

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,826 Posts
People post videos for all sorts of different stuff here so confining them into one subsection sort of limits their visibility in my opinion. We have a makeup sub-sub-forum in costumes but people rarely post their makeup stuff in there (have to move related posts over as folks don't notice it most of the time ;) ).

If you are making music-related videos, then music section fits great, if you're making prop videos, then prop section, general video of a haunt can go in general?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Halloween multi-hour video compilations,Old Monsterfests pieced back together,Elvira-Hosted Halloween Specials pieced back together
Stuff like that :)

·
Administrator
626 Posts
People post videos for all sorts of different stuff here so confining them into one subsection sort of limits their visibility in my opinion. We have a makeup sub-sub-forum in costumes but people rarely post their makeup stuff in there (have to move related posts over as folks don't notice it most of the time ;) ).

If you are making music-related videos, then music section fits great, if you're making prop videos, then prop section, general video of a haunt can go in general?
I agree with your thoughts on this.

Let us know if you need us to do anything or if you are good with the status quo for videos.

Y'all know videos can be uploaded to your galleries, correct?

- Cricket

·
Registered
895 Posts
I for one liked it when there was a video link option below that essentially told us to put in a video link to YouTube or other video source. I have no desire to use up the bandwidth here at this site if it's just as easy to post it on YouTube and link it. I realize that putting it in as a link works, I just think it worked a bit more easily when we could see the option and then were told how to do it.

·
Administrator
626 Posts
I for one liked it when there was a video link option below that essentially told us to put in a video link to YouTube or other video source. I have no desire to use up the bandwidth here at this site if it's just as easy to post it on YouTube and link it. I realize that putting it in as a link works, I just think it worked a bit more easily when we could see the option and then were told how to do it.
I am not 100% certain I understand your feedback yet.

You realize that all you have to do is include the link directly in the text editor with your post, correct?

- Cricket

1 - 6 of 6 Posts