Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
will rest in peace.....
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just driving through town when I saw a sign on an empty building that said "Halloween USA Coming Soon". This is the first sign of Halloween in my town so I'm pretty excited.

Does anyone else have one of these stores? Last year they had some decent stuff but its still nothing like Spirit.

We had 2 Spirit stores in 2007 but last year we didnt have any. I have my fingers crossed for one close by this year!

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
949 Posts
Halloween USA is GREAT! We had one by our house last year, and I hope that it comes back this year. It had a lot of the same items as Halloween Express had at a fraction of the cost. (they had this possessed girl I wanted...had it for $75.00 at Halloween Express, $40.00 bucks at Halloween USA) You cant beat their prices, I bought a lot of stuff last year-especially the day after!

·
will rest in peace.....
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forgot about Halloween express, we had 2 of those last year too. Also, there was a new store who's name escapes me but they had some really good masks.

EDIT: Cool! I actually have 3 nearby! One more than last year! Thanks MrsMeyers666!

·
Grand Poobah
2,897 Posts
Saw a sign for one near home last week. Last year we had Halloween USA, Halloween Express, Spirit Halloween, Party City, and a couple others within a 5 mile radius...

And we DIDN'T decorate last year! UGH!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts