Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello one and all.
For those of you who have black trees and those of you who are just plain creative,,,,,,,,, please share your ideas for a great tree topper for my Halloween Tree.
I just put it up and will start the days long task of stringing up the lights and hanging the ornaments. I have a lot of digging through boxes and plastic containers to find all my stash.

Last year I propped up a vintage plastic skeleton blowmold rattle on a wooden dowl. I have looked at a lot of Bethany Lowe's collection but haven't really seen anything that appeals to me or anything that sparked an idea.
Someone at work suggested a Wicker Man, and someone else a Blair Witch-like twig figure. I don't do grotesque or bloody just so you know ahead of time.

Thank you in advance for your ideas.
I promise to haunt your nights in gratitude.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I started a Halloween tree last year. Just a 5 foot tall skinny black tree, but it is cute and I adore it. I didn't have a topper and now I am interested in what ideas come up.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Last year, for the other holiday, we had a Nightmare Before Christmas tree and used a 18" Jack Skellington that bends as the topper. We had him wrapped around the top.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts