Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's kind of a weird obsession but...aren't they all? I have a Halloween tree and want to add some ornaments. Anything Halloween related, size 2 to 3 inches. They don't have to be "ornaments" I have converted basically everything into ornaments by carving off the parts I don't need and adding the little hook. (I'll post some example pictures; little Halloween images of ghosts, witches, etc, are found on candleholders, ceramic bowls, toys, etc) It probably wouldn't be practical to buy a single item, but if you have four or five I could make an offer for the group.
Thanks for considering!

·
Registered
460 Posts
I wish I'd poked around this section earlier. Do you still want ornaments? I am finishing up a bunch of projects this weekend, could make a few things to ship out to you shortly. If you are still interested, what is your budget like?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for replying; always looking for ornaments. Shoot me a pm with a pic or two and we can haggle from there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Example from a few years back: Some are actually ornaments but a lot are modifications from toys, larger decorations, novelty candy dispensers, etc. One of them was a snowglobe, I just busted the glass.

Well, I'm trying to upload a pic but I must be doing something wrong. I'll look into it later.

·
Registered
460 Posts
That's a good use of keychains!

I will have to see what pictures I've got of stuff me and my husband have made. Will hopefully have some pics to PM you with later, though I might not be able to get any till Monday.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha! Very observant, keychains too. I don't mean to be secretive, if you would like to post pics here maybe somebody will make a higher offer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Other examples. I think most of these legitimately started life as real ornaments, but I see another key chain and the head of a toy or two. 034.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for that, I did some searching. Too pricey but a lot of those would make great ornaments. I guess it's the same as the "SpookyTown" collectables.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I totally spaced on this, with getting ready for my party & all. I will try & get you some pictures of stuff we've made. I've got some ideas for ornaments that I'll be trying out this week, so I can show you pictures of that later.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I totally spaced on this, with getting ready for my party & all. I will try & get you some pictures of stuff we've made. I've got some ideas for ornaments that I'll be trying out this week, so I can show you pictures of that later.
No problem...just browsed your party pics, looks awesome. I don't know what's in the "drink me" bottle (whiskey?) but I want some.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Thanksgiving! I believe it was rum - though with the food and the other drinks available, none of us got to drinking any of it.

my husband wants to post pictures when he makes an account here. I'm still in a Halloween daze.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts