Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these glass terrariums at Hobby Lobby and Target some time ago and never really did anything with them. Today, I got inspired to boo them up. I first added a layer of white pebbles and then a layer of sand. Then, I decorate the square one with moss and real succulents and the diamond one with moss and dried twigs. The figurines are from Michaels. I thought they came out pretty cute and definitely represent the dry landscape out here in California.

- Kat:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's too cute! My aquarium is filled with music boxes I inherited so sadly I can't do anything like this with it. Most likely I'll wrap it in plastic wrap to prevent drinks spilling on the old-*** music boxes :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Those are so cute! The Plant Nite terrarium building events have a cute Halloween version for October. :) I did one back in the spring and it was fun, but I definitely want to make a Halloween themed terrarium...I'd probably bring some of my own accessories and things to add to it, too!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have a hexagon fish tank that doesn't hold water that I want to turn into a terrarium. I've been planning on it for...um... 3 years. This has given me new inspiration. Love these. Off to google and amazon.com :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts