Halloween Forum banner

Halloween @ Target 2009 - with pics!

38K views 188 replies 71 participants last post by  madonna1983 
#1 ·
Here's just a taste of what's in store at your local Target, with more pics on the way :D

Now that back-to-school is being condensed, Halloween can commence!!

See less See more
#11 ·
My wife and daughter were at Target yesterday and they said the Halloween clothes are on display. Every year, we get a new Halloween shirt for each girl -- so I'm excited about that!

And this morning I walked into our local QFC and saw them putting up their Halloween display -- complete with spider webs! I was so happy, I wanted to help! :D

#13 ·
OMG!! Let's count all the boxes!

Here's proof - just look at all the boxes!!

The official set-date for Halloween :)

I saw a few boxes of Halloween candy, but it won't be out for at least another week or so - alot of work to be done until everthing is set - mid to late September :)

#22 ·
Went to Target and picked up some Halloween clothes for the girls. Got two of the skelanimals shirts for my 8th grader, a cute haunted house shirt for the 2 yr old, and a very cute one-piece for the 2 month old.

Didn't get anything for our six year old because she has a box full of big sister's halloween shirt hand-me-downs. Probably 8-10 shirts for Halloween.

#32 ·
It seems our big box stores put stuff out a little later than elsewhere, but I'm trying to figure out a game plan this year so I don't spend too much...we will see how that goes:D.

I'm glad to see the black cat statue in stores; I looked online a week ago and they were claiming it wasn't going to be available in stores. My dorm is in desperate need of the little guy.

Oh, the strobe lights look interesting! Does anyone know if they flash simultaneously or do they flash independently (at different times along the strand)?

#34 ·
More Halloween 2009 Pics from Target

Speaking as a long-time Target team-member, yes, the black cat statues can be found in the Garden Center and the Strobe Light string all flash at the same time along w/ spooky music and sound FX :)

JOL decorating endcap

Kid's Costumes

Pumpkin Pails and More

Cyclops TOT Sack

Monster TOT Sack

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.