Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's just a taste of what's in store at your local Target, with more pics on the way :D

Now that back-to-school is being condensed, Halloween can commence!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Have you seen any signs of Halloween candy yet? I know it sounds stupid but the Halloween candy section is of the UTMOST importance this year.

I think I need the kitty trick or treat bag and Martha Stewart's Halloweens kick ass!

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
My Target told me last week, it'd be mid-September!! Well now I gotta go run by there and check, just in case!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
OMG...I am so excited that Target is putting their stuff out!! Love Halloween and Love Target so together is fabulous!!

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
My wife and daughter were at Target yesterday and they said the Halloween clothes are on display. Every year, we get a new Halloween shirt for each girl -- so I'm excited about that!

And this morning I walked into our local QFC and saw them putting up their Halloween display -- complete with spider webs! I was so happy, I wanted to help! :D

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
More Target Halloween 2009 merchandise

Halloween Toothpaste that glows!

Metal Halloween Yard Stakes

Luminaires

More Luminaires

Luminaire Close Up

Grim Reaper and Ghosts

Gargoyle Statue

Black crow Statues

Black cat Statues

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OMG!! Let's count all the boxes!

Here's proof - just look at all the boxes!!

The official set-date for Halloween :)

I saw a few boxes of Halloween candy, but it won't be out for at least another week or so - alot of work to be done until everthing is set - mid to late September :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
I love Target's Halloween section. I look forward to it every year. My local Targets have a few select Halloween items scattered throughout the store, but they don't have a full blown Halloween section yet.

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IDK about "cutesey" but this year's Halloween Mascot is "Skeleanimals" - google it :)

Everything should be set up by mid-Septemeber, more or less - - -

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
OMG, 9/13! I was in our Target last night and they still had school supplies. The floor area looked like it was being positioned for new stuff though. I feel like getting Halloween mdse this year is like pulling teeth.

1 - 20 of 189 Posts