Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very specific thread. I'm going to Toronto this week and was wondering what Halloween stores are there. I know of Spirit, but is there anything else available that I may want to check out??

·
Registered
33 Posts
There are some "Creepers" stores in Toronto but they mainly seem to be costumes. No real good life sized animatronic props or the like.

Another good one is Amazing Party Store - Home it's off of the QEW highway. Usually has some nice stuff, but a little over priced.

In Toronto the Spirit stores are currently your best bet. The one off of Dundas in Mississauga is fairly large. The one off of Dufferin (by Yorkdale) is small. The one in Oakville was also good.

Michael's also has a couple props. Depends on where you are coming from, if you already have local Michael stores or not if you'd want to visit a Michaels in Toronto.

*Some* of the larger Rona & Garden Center's have a couple halloween props out there (the butler hunchback for one). But call ahead as only a few of the Rona's carry the halloween stuff.

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you rick...its amazing for a large city like Toronto there really still isn't much up here... :(

I appreciate your time :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts