Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checked both Spirit Halloween's and Halloween City's websites today to see if the 2014 store locations were being posted yet.

@@Spirit Halloween said to check in Mid-August.

@@Halloween City has a list of jobs available. If you scan those jobs for you State/City area you will get an idea of where the locations might be.

Both site's have a newsletter sign up for news, advanced sales and coupon discounts.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm so excited - this year I'm got TWO Spirit stores near me - the one a couple of miles from my house (it goes in that same spot every year), & a new spot down the street from where I work! This'll be the first year that town has a Spirit store! I'm so psyched!

I don't know if there's any Halloween City stores going in around here, though.....I remember last year there was one like three towns away, but I don't pass that way usually, so I don't know if the "coming soon" sign is up....

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
I'm anxiously awaiting for the Spirit locator to go up. All the usual places are now filled with actual stores. Last year they did the tent set up which was a total fail so I'm curious as to where they will be this year.

·
Banned
2,717 Posts
It seems that around here Spirit has abandoned my town. We still have a Halloween City but last year it looked liked they were only getting by with stragglers. That store was never fully stocked and when I asked when they would get more stock they said what they had was pretty much it. I don't usually buy much at the Halloween stores these days but it wouldn't be Halloween if I didn't make my visits to them.

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
1,987 Posts
I've seen the "Now Hiring" at the usual Spirit location near my work. The usual spot near the mall has a new store in it, so don't know what they'll do about that - and it was directly across the street from Halloween City (which cracked me up) - and their sign is up already. That was actually useful, since they're across from each other on a divided road - and if anyone knows what a Michigan left turn is....it's a pain in the backside. So depending on if you're going east or west - a store was convenient!

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
926 Posts
There are 3 in my city this year...once is very close to me which could be good and bad LOL!!! Ive stalked it several times and it says opening in Sept. Cant wait!

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
Huzzah! Our Spirit is going into the same location it was in the first time I ever went! How cool! Well, the closest one to me, anyway. There will be a couple of others in surrounding cities, too. I'm so excited!

I just hope the one closest to me gets itself in gear ON TIME this year. Last year it didn't actually open until the second week of October!!! What a waste!

·
Registered
13,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My closest SH is now posting a phone number. Won't be long now til they open, if not by Friday hope this weekend. Have my 20% off coupon ready to go! Still not certain what I'll use it on. Hope they will have their displays set up. Sometimes that's a big influence on what gets chosen first.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts