Halloween Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

Registered
I popped by my Post office today and he assured me tomorrow. Is 20ish days out from Oct.31st the norm when they're introducing new Halloween stamp-lines? I think they should have specialty stamps like that available a good month out from the actual event/holiday. 馃

Registered
I popped by my Post office today and he assured me tomorrow. Is 20ish days out from Oct.31st the norm when they're introducing new Halloween stamp-lines? I think they should have specialty stamps like that available a good month out from the actual event/holiday. 馃
I am going to my post office tomorrow in the hopes that they have the Halloween stamps.

Registered
Went to my post office today and bought 60 stamps! There were 4 other people there buying them and the two workers both said they're going to save some for themselves. Seems like they're pretty popular. I'm going to hold on to mine and use them for next years halloween party invitations.

Registered
Went to my PO a little before noon, I was the first to ask for the stamps. The clerk also mentioned that she would buy some for herself.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts