Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
The Spooky Silhouettes Halloween stamps are now available for pre-order on usps.com, with a scheduled release date for October 11th.

·
Registered
872 Posts
They sure are cutting it close. Hopefully I have enough of the magic stamps to cover all the Halloween exchange cards. I’d prefer to mail them out the first week of October rather than waiting.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Pre-sales available on the store.usps.com site. I just completed my order. A note on the order indicates "this item goes on sale October 11, 2019". Just thought I'd pass the info along to anyone else waiting for their release. Seems like the USPS could have released these a little sooner!

·
Registered
264 Posts
FWIW, I'm sure they probably have a social media page where suggestions could be posted (I don't). It is very dumb to release them so late...probably ok for cards but someone's not even thinking about invitations.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I love the clean, simple design of the silhouette stamps. By far, the best looking stamps they've ever released. They'll work for any occasion.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
It wouldn’t have been so bad if they still had the JoLs available, but to have no Halloween stamps at all for anyone to purchase is just bad on their part. Guess they don’t value Halloween as much as they do Christmas. 🙄

·
Registered
367 Posts
It wouldn’t have been so bad if they still had the JoLs available, but to have no Halloween stamps at all for anyone to purchase is just bad on their part. Guess they don’t value Halloween as much as they do Christmas. 🙄
No, they obviously don’t. I called my local post office to inquire about Halloween stamps. Apparently they may or may not have Halloween stamps around Oc14th, the employee wasn’t sure. But he did happily inform me that they have Christmas stamps available. Really?

·
Registered
469 Posts
No, they obviously don’t. I called my local post office to inquire about Halloween stamps. Apparently they may or may not have Halloween stamps around Oc14th, the employee wasn’t sure. But he did happily inform me that they have Christmas stamps available. Really?
That makes it sound like the only reason they're releasing them is for the collectors and not for people to actually use 🙄

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,441 Posts
I just got a Paypal authorization notification for the USPS to put through the charge for my stamps so be on the lookout soon!

When I get them I'll post pics.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts