Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I taught that song to my elementary school kids in the 1960s up in Massachusetts... anyone out there who remembers Miss Postal? Witches, pumpkin heads and black cats scary spooks and black bats oh it's Halloween!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I taught that song to my elementary school kids in the 1960s up in Massachusetts... anyone out there who remembers Miss Postal? Witches, pumpkin heads and black cats scary spooks and black bats oh it's Halloween!
I loved it when I learned it in Missouri - back in the 1960s!! I would love to have the music for it so my granddaughter who is ten could learn to sing it in a round at school! Do you have music? Halloween's the night to dress up like a sight to give your friends a fright - look out, it's Halloween!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just found this page when I was looking for this song from my childhood! Thanks for helping me with my earworm. I had started to think I had imagined the song, but it was so vivid that I knew it had to exist somewhere ...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh My!!! I was in Grade 6 and our teacher taught this song to us... Did you teach at Dallin in Arlington??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts