Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went shoppping today and while I was out I found, and bought, 3 pairs of Halloween socks. Now I already have a drawer full of them already, but, every time I see a pair I just have to buy them. Does anyone else out there have this same compulsion to buy more and more Halloween socks?

·
Registered
466 Posts
I also have a drawer full. I don't wear mine year round but I do wear my Halloween t-shirts year round. Target's dollar socks rule!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also have a drawer full. I don't wear mine year round but I do wear my Halloween t-shirts year round. Target's dollar socks rule!
That's cool that you wear Halloween shirts year round. I will have to check out Target for my next batch of Halloween socks. (y)

·
Registered
264 Posts
I've collected holiday socks for many years & have a medium Pack Mate full of Halloween yet I still buy if something unusual comes along. Really would like all holiday socks to have a navy blue background for some to wear with blue jeans. I'm kinda anal about that....don't match my navy with black like when starting out the season with pumpkin shirts, etc. that have no black involved & before I crack out the Halloween purse.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I wear mine year round too!! I hit up Target dollar spot first. Then wherever I find more. I think I grabbed 8 pairs this year...so far. I get razzed by my family for wearing them in spring. Too bad for them. Don't knock my orange and black!!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wear mine year round too!! I hit up Target dollar spot first. Then wherever I find more. I think I grabbed 8 pairs this year...so far. I get razzed by my family for wearing them in spring. Too bad for them. Don't knock my orange and black!!
You tell em.........:)

·
Registered
566 Posts
I wear mine all year. I work with cancer patients so my co-workers pointing out my craziness is fun for them. They don't ask for me by name..... they ask for "The Halloween Nurse" (even though I am not a nurse.....people just assume a woman in scrubs is a nurse)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wear mine all year. I work with cancer patients so my co-workers pointing out my craziness is fun for them. They don't ask for me by name..... they ask for "The Halloween Nurse" (even though I am not a nurse.....people just assume a woman in scrubs is a nurse)
I wear scrubs to work too, and most patients think I am a nurse too. I wear colorful shoes and Halloween socks to add some flare to my boring scrubs. :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
I love finding Halloween socks which I wear year around too. I wish I could find more no show socks though. Most tend to be crew or knee high. The only time I need crew socks is when its actually cold. I found some super cute socks at kroger this year. I saw on a youtube video wal mart had a ton but it was around Salem so I doubt they carry selection like that all over.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love finding Halloween socks which I wear year around too. I wish I could find more no show socks though. Most tend to be crew or knee high. The only time I need crew socks is when its actually cold. I found some super cute socks at kroger this year. I saw on a youtube video wal mart had a ton but it was around Salem so I doubt they carry selection like that all over.
I found some cute no show Halloween socks at the Dollar Tree last week. Happy to hear that there are many of us that wear our Halloween socks proudly all year long.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts