Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have been noticing a few things coming up missing the last few months, i thought maybe i was misplacing them because there small things here and there but a week ago or so a pair of gloves and a oversized plastic skull came up missing and i knew for a fact i had left them on the table in my car port the night before. i know because i said to my self "self, i should put that skull away and my gloves...... naw they'll be okay" they weren't ok, the next morning they were gone. All this time going and spending hours at the hospital because my dad had west Nile and this sneak thief does it while we're home. So confirming that someone was coming up our driveway and taking stuff i installed some wireless cameras. the morning after i installed them i caught the snatcher trying to take a creepy doll i had hanging from a tree. she didn't like the camera staring her down. I had left the doll just at reaching distance to entice any would be thieves. Guess it was to good to pass up. If you're having trouble with jerks taking your decorations or in general put up some cheap cameras they work. Stay safe haunters!!:D

Here's the ones i got. they are not a bad price and they work super well so far.

I started the recording a bit to soon but about 30 seconds in you can see her come out of my neighbors house. Yes she knows her and she saw her do this. awesome! I laugh every time she sees the cameras. the first one catching her trying to take the doll and the second one on the other side of the house as she walks down the street.

·
Registered
869 Posts
So have you confronted her or informed the police? Have you gotten your things back? This type of thing makes one feel violated. We work hard for our stuff, spending a great deal of time and money to create a haunt, not only for our enjoyment but generally for our neighborhood and community as well. I hope the problem is fixed for you.

·
Registered
592 Posts
How disgusting!!!! I'm so glad you caught her red handed!!!! Too bad there wasnt a bear trap under that doll!!!
? I would set up some trip wire maybe some nylon rope or something so they can’t easily get to the car port next Time
Even though they were scared I bet those people try it again at night.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol! Ya i might add her to the collection next year.

I made 2 police reports. Once online and when i got her on Camera they cam out to take it. I told them i wanted to press charges so if they find her shes going to jail. Thing is id you notice shes got a leaf blower on her back in rhe video. She had stolen that previously that morning. From what i hered the owner had called that in as well and he wasnt to happy. So not only did i catch her on camera trying to steal my things but i also got her with posession of that leaf blower. My sister listens to a police scanner all the time so i hered all the extra details feom there. The cop i talked to also saidbhe knows exactly who she is. Shes a transient theif that causes trouble in this area. hopefully they follow up on it. But if they all ready know who she is and shes still here i dont know. I doubt ill ever see my stuff again. I told my neighbor that if she sees her i want to talk to her anf see what she did with it. I doubt she would be honest with me but its worth a shot. I actually saw her down the a street right next to mine that same night with leaf blower in hand still. Thats when i talked to the cop who knew who she was. I was in my car at the time sobi didnt want to pull over real quick and spook her. I dont know what shes got on her. Im going to pursue it to make sure it stops around here. Gona make it clear to her that you steal from me or my neighbors your going to regret it. Stay off my street. I have her full name now so i was thinking about finding a mug shot of her, i know she's gotta have one and posting sighns in the neighborhood saying look out for her and to stay the heck away from this neighborhood! Time to move on.

·
Registered
629 Posts
What a low life! Although I was half expecting to have a screaming monster face pop up toward the end of the video.

·
Registered
955 Posts
We had a woman like this a few years ago. Idk if I’d approach her - she doesn’t sound stable & might attack you.

Those little cameras are awesome aren’t they! We installed Arlo a few years back & it’s one of the best things we’ve ever bought

1 - 16 of 16 Posts