Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!
My name's Franc. I live in Spain. I love Halloween's day!, like you. I search every year about a shop where I would buy items for Halloween. In Spain are very expensive. Some months ago, I saw a sitesunstargifts.com but this site is down, I think, because I can't login. I haven't a password for this site. Anybody have another link of this site or know another shop where I would to buy? Thank your for everything. My mail is [email protected] . Franc.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
sunstar doesnt sell retail it sells to merchants , i too use to have a password for their old web site but not for the new one :( their is alot of good halloween online store but i dont know about the worldwide shipping , but will be glad to give you a few likes if you want them , just send me a private message on the forum ;)

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hi Franc.
Stick around on the site. Most of the forum members from the UK and Europe have the same problem in that good quality Halloween props are not available to buy in the shops, but it's fun and very rewarding to make your own, if you've never tried it. You will find some great ideas and advice from a great bunch of people here on HF.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts