Halloween Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, how many of you go out tomorrow to buy halloween stuff on sale?
I walked into CVS today and they had a sign for 75% off at one store and the other store I went to had it at 33% off.

I just packed up all my stuff and have no room in any of the boxes so I have to stay away from sales but sometimes they are just too good to pass up. I know I may break when I hit Target this week :D

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I'm headed out as we speak. going to go to Spirit and Target mainly but will probably hit a few extras as well. Does Party City discount any of their props or accessories? I'm sure they don't the costumes but I was curious if they put the other stuff on sale?? I don't have a lot of money for this since Christmas is right around the corner but I look forward to the after Hallow sales each year.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Don't forget about the craft stores... Michaels way overstocked this year and I heard they were running 70% this week, so today the discounts could be more.
I'm also hitting target and every cvs and Walgreens in my area..muhahah. :D

·
Registered
766 Posts
Me and the Mrs got up and hit the after Halloween sales Sunday morning. I wiped out the dollar store yesterday. Last year I ended
up with 3 large garbage bags full of stuff. I got a ton of skulls which I need for next year. Spiders and tombstones. I love after Halloween shopping

1 - 8 of 8 Posts