Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place so please let me know if I should be posting elsewhere!

I'll be road tripping through the states starting this Sunday and ending October 31.
I'll be passing through Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. Does anyone know of any must see/do Fall-related/Halloween-related places, events or activities in these areas?

I've done my research and have a few places in mind already but I'd love to get some more ideas.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,235 Posts
There are some interesting things around here (I'm near bowling Green, Kentucky) but maybe nothing quite worth the detour you'd have to take from the pigeon forge area. If you find your trip naturally takes you near the Nashville vicinity send me a pm and I'll see if I can make some suggestions. :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
The Smoky Mountains in the fall are amazing. Gatlinburg usually has various stuff going on all year round including in the fall like their annual Harvest Festival and Oktoberfest at Ober Gatlinburg. So definitely check their visitors center info websites if you haven't yet. I live in Nashville so if you'll be closer this way I can offer even more suggestions. I'd also say if you're going near Savannah, GA at all make it a stop. Very cool place with lots of history and supposedly one of the most haunted cities in the U.S. While we were there we did a hearse Haunted Savannah Tour of the city and it was a lot of fun.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are some interesting things around here (I'm near bowling Green, Kentucky) but maybe nothing quite worth the detour you'd have to take from the pigeon forge area. If you find your trip naturally takes you near the Nashville vicinity send me a pm and I'll see if I can make some suggestions. :)
We're not 100% set on the itinerary just yet but if we decide to go near Nashville or near Kentucky, I'll definitely send you a pm. Thanks!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Smoky Mountains in the fall are amazing. Gatlinburg usually has various stuff going on all year round including in the fall like their annual Harvest Festival and Oktoberfest at Ober Gatlinburg. So definitely check their visitors center info websites if you haven't yet. I live in Nashville so if you'll be closer this way I can offer even more suggestions. I'd also say if you're going near Savannah, GA at all make it a stop. Very cool place with lots of history and supposedly one of the most haunted cities in the U.S. While we were there we did a hearse Haunted Savannah Tour of the city and it was a lot of fun.
Oh yeah we definitely plan on visiting the Smoky Mountains and we'll be staying in Savannah for 2 nights. I'll look into Haunted Savannah. Thanks for the suggestions! I'll let you know if we decide to get closer to Nashville. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts