Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On November 1st I will be selling some of my Halloween Props. I am going to do a pirates graveyard theme next year and am getting rid of any the stuf I can not use for it. I am listing it now because it is set up and you could come see what it looks like now. Pick up only. Selling the lot for $999 This is much less then 50% of the cost of retail. Rick

What you would get is:

6 foot animatronic Spell Caster Witch made by Nighthaunt Studios. (head moves at random times in different directions)
6 foot animated Flying Crank Ghost.
400 watt Eliminator black light to make ghost glow.
20 foot Spider Web with 3 foot rubber spider.
12 Lighted Pumpkins from small to very large and stacked.
Animated Floating Lantern Prop that I made. .
Large Cauldron with Large Sonic Fogger with Disk replacements.
Custom made DVD to make Large eyeball Effect in window.
4 foot UV light and 2 2 foot UV light..
2 jiggle balls to make bushes shake.
Black netting for witch background.
Web Spinner with gallon of glue to make the webs.
Orange curtains with spider web netting.
Large Orange bulb string lights
Black crow
Odds and ends

YouTube - 2008 Halloween test run of set up

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On November 1st I will be selling some of my Halloween Props. I am going to do a pirates graveyard theme next year and am getting rid of any the stuf I can not use for it. I am listing it now because it is set up and you could come see what it looks like now. Pick up only. Selling the lot for $600

What you would get is:

6 foot animatronic Spell Caster Witch made by Nighthaunt Studios. (head moves at random times in different directions)
20 foot Spider Web with 3 foot rubber spider.
9 Lighted Pumpkins from small to very large and stacked.
Animated Floating Lantern Prop that I made. .
Large Cauldron with Large Sonic Fogger with Disk replacements.
Custom made DVD to make Large eyeball Effect in window.
4 foot UV light and 2 2 foot UV light..
1 jiggle balls to make bushes shake.
Black netting for witch background. Large amount.
Web Spinner with gallon of glue to make the webs.
Orange curtains with spider web netting.
Large Orange bulb string lights
Garbage bag of white cheese cloth.

·
Registered
330 Posts
What type of system did u use for timing the light display, and from ur video I could hear the grinning ghosts song from disneys haunted mansion, where did you find it, Ive looked and all I could find was the CD for the DHM, but its been remastered with different people.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The movie Halloween II is being filmed here in Atlanta. For one of the scenes that takes place outside a halloween store they are using my Animatronic witch, large spider web, pumpkins, fake tree stump, and cauldron. So at this time these items are not for sell.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still have some for sale. What are you looking for? The animatronic witch, spider web, and pumpkins were just used in the filming for Halloween II. I am going to hang on to them until I see if they make it in the movie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts