Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi we are having a halloween prop and decor sale, rosemaryy.jpg High Voltage.jpg yay.jpg babies.jpg
if you would like the address and times of the sale please pm me.
and after the sale, what we have left will still be for sale, and we will ship the smaller items, if the buyer pays shipping.
thanks, here are some pictures
death row.jpg DEMON.jpg zammmbbie.jpg Timmy tumbles.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry bout the loading it didnt load very well, the sale will be thursday and friday in MINNESOTA

·
Registered
189 Posts
Thanks Printersdevil!!!
and cloe, YES i would consider shipping ALL of the spooky town buildings, as long as the buyer pays shipping fees :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Sorry forgot to mention cloe, i will ship any that do not sell, so ill keep you posted
I just happened to notice Kittyvibe's thread in wanted to buy that was prior to my asking so if there's any leftover's she's not interested in let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm interested in the two headed zombie baby and the two headed doll. Please let me know if they don't sell.
Hey awoken nigtmare, the sale is over and the two headed doll is sold :( but the two headed zombie baby is still available :)

also i am waiting to hear from kittyvide about the lemax/spookytown items, ill give her some more time then move onto you cloe :)

·
Ghouls Rule
2,584 Posts
Jubb, Hey, I was actually waiting to hear back your prices for the other items. You said you would get back to me on those :) Any updates yet?

·
Registered
99 Posts
what is still left of these? I am interested in most lol but let's start with the electrocution man and high voltage prop? Also would you ship items to Las Vegas or Iowa

1 - 17 of 17 Posts