Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently discovered a Ukrainian born artist that has moved to Michigan. Her name is Margaryta (Ryta). She has some beautiful stuff on Ebay. I really wanted one of her original paintings instead of a print. Immediately after I ordered some of her prints, I got a message saying they were refunding my account because they were combining the items and refunding the shipping costs. We got to chatting and it was her!!! She offered to sell me the pic I want as a custom order!!!! This woman is unbelievable!!! I am so lucky to have found her. I can't wait to get my painting!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She has so many designs that I just love!! She also has some wooden cats that she painted "Spells & Potions" onto. Her prices are very reasonable too. She even paints dollhouse size prints I thought would be neat in a pumpkin diorama

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've always wanted a print of the first one you posted. It's called "Haunted Brook." - I love witches, it looks like my favorite spot in my town, and my name is Brooke.
I'm going to try to figure out how to pick one up for myself by my birthday next week.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've always wanted a print of the first one you posted. It's called "Haunted Brook." - I love witches, it looks like my favorite spot in my town, and my name is Brooke.
I'm going to try to figure out how to pick one up for myself by my birthday next week.
That's my favorite one too!!! It's on her Ebay page under Ryta. She's so nice too. She'll paint you an original if you ask her. You should see the dollhouse size prints she makes too! One is a 1.5 in X 2in and it's an original painting!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She has so many fabulous scenes! I really wanted an original of Haunted Brook as well and she offered to paint me one!!! Great price too! She still has some originals on Ebay as well as her prints.

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The original she painted for me arrived and it's perfect!! This woman is incredible!!! She offered to paint my own and it arrived immediately and perfect!!! She is so talented! And she really gets the spirit when you look at all the prints. I will most definitely be buying more from her

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice prints, her work is very similar to a Philadelphia artist San Heimer: Sam Heimer (@sam_heimer) • Instagram photos and videos and Prints and Inks from freelance Illustrator Sam Heimer by samheimer. I've been collecting his work for a number of years. He is also one of the founding members of a specialty Halloween organization known as The Order of the Thinned Veil. If you like cats, bats, witches and pumpkins in your art he is your guy...

View attachment 728258

Image result for sam heimer
Thank you so much for sharing that info! I can't believe I've been missing out! That stuff is gorgeous! Exactly what I'm looking for

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
That is amazing. Do you think she would paint an original if I asked her? I absolutely love that picture. Thanks for sharing her with us.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts