Discussion Starter #1
:) What was the best or worst Halloween prank you ever pulled? One
time at work we poured some oil under a co-worker's car and he thought
his card was leaking oil. Had him worried for a minute till he realized it
wasn't motor oil!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Here's the first that came to mind: We lifted our friend's car and straddled it over an island in a parking lot. He couldn't go forward or back...

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
A friend and I were pranking each other recently...fake spiders..rats..stuff like that. He is away for awhile now in the military and I intend to have him come home to a big surprise by pretending to fill all the gunbarrels in his collection with great stuff foam. I'm actually only going to make little "caps" of the stuff and put one on each gun. Hope I'm there to get pics and that there is no law against scaring someone death...hehehe!

·
Resident Lunatic
1,771 Posts
These are funny and harmless pranks among friends. I would like to mention that destroying someones jack-o-lanterns and other decorations is not a prank. It is vandalism. I think it takes a certified jerk to do something like this. Sorry about venting. Now, on with the thread.

·
MASTER OF ALL I SURVEY!
100,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are funny and harmless pranks among friends. I would like to mention that destroying someones jack-o-lanterns and other decorations is not a prank. It is vandalism. I think it takes a certified jerk to do something like this. Sorry about venting. Now, on with the thread.
:) I agree. It took them to long to put them up for some jerk to come along
and destroy them!

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
I stuck my donna the dead girl in my roommates bed. Pulled the covers and everything over and when she got home she screamed.

I also, stuck a freaky looking clown-doll in her shower and in the fridge.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Let me set the scene:

It's the mid 90's and my hubby and I just got married a week ago. We are fresh out of college, just put the down payment on our apartment (and utilities and cable), just got back from our honeymoon, and just had a thousand dollars worth of car repairs.

On Halloween night I gave my hubby a card. When he opened it up on the inside it said:

I'm pregnant! Happy Halloween!

That was the SCARIEST Halloween prank I ever pulled :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
i like to part steam a batch of brussel sprouts till they are still firm enough not be all soggy and fall apart but soft enough not to give the game away, when they are cooled i dip them in melted chocolate and let them set then wrap them up in black/orange tissue paper and stick them in with the rest of the trick or treat sweeties, apparantly i made one kid throw up with these beauties! i have also expanded the range to silverskin pickled onions, i just love the look on peoples faces as they chow down:D

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
i like to part steam a batch of brussel sprouts till they are still firm enough not be all soggy and fall apart but soft enough not to give the game away, when they are cooled i dip them in melted chocolate and let them set then wrap them up in black/orange tissue paper and stick them in with the rest of the trick or treat sweeties, apparantly i made one kid throw up with these beauties! i have also expanded the range to silverskin pickled onions, i just love the look on peoples faces as they chow down:D
I almost feel sorry for the kids in your neighborhood:D

·
Creepy Clown Is Redundant
642 Posts
For my daughters birthday / Halloween party we took the filling out of Twinkies and replaced it with relish. We then had an eating contest ,fastest to eat their Twinkie got a prize. You should have seen the faces on theses kids , priceless!!

·
I'll get you my pretty!
550 Posts
i had made a lifesize witch & she crouched at the bottom of our stairs for most of october - family kept forgetting she was there & got frights every time they caught her out the corner of there eye or walked to the toilet. one night i was coming downstairs & got halfway down when she suddenly turned & spoke! i ran screaming backwards up the stairs! then realised in was my son wearing the hat & cape! little sod had wanted to get me back for all the times she had spooked him! :rolleyes:

·
Grave Rigger
982 Posts
I'm pregnant! Happy Halloween!
Scariest words in the English language. My heart stopped for a second:eek:

When I was in shop class back in High School, we would work on the teachers cars from time to time. One teacher had just replaced his windshield for the second time in two weeks(rocks kicked up from trucks). My shop teacher took a piece of chalk to the new windshield and drew fake cracks on the inside and traced on the outside of the new $600 winshield. This trick worked so well, you had to have your nose to the windshield to tell it was fake. I highly recommend you try it:D

...oh yeah...the owner almost passed out.

·
Grave Rigger
982 Posts
Here's the first that came to mind: We lifted our friend's car and straddled it over an island in a parking lot. He couldn't go forward or back...
Awesome. We picked up my buddies 70-something Honda Civic, and turned it sideways between two parked cars. We got caught and the teacher made us pick it up and put it back:rolleyes:

·
Halloween Bad Girl
1,029 Posts
In grade school we stole all the silverware from the cafeteria. There was even announcements over the intercom to please return the silverware, they were running low. Come halloween night, we took all the stolen silverware and stuck them in the ground right at the front door of the school. I am sure the janitor really thought that was funny.

·
MASTER OF ALL I SURVEY!
100,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When I was in high school we used to pass these five trees on the way to school and
someone would take on Halloween and toilet paper those five trees! Looked like they
might have used several cases of toilet paper to do it! They would do it every Halloween!
We never found out who did it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts