Halloween Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need new podcasts to listen to while I work. Was wondering if any of you know of any other story-based creepy podcasts that are good. I'm a "Lore" and "Sasquatch Chronicles" fan.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Snap Judgement from NPR has a Halloween podcast that they do annually. I believe the series is called "Spooked." I've also stumbled across a few podcast on their site that deals with untold mysteries, possessions, and other horror related topics. I'm definitely going to follow this thread tho!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Check out "The Last Podcast on the Left" - those guys are great and they cover paranormal stuff, serial killers, cryptids, and whatever else they seem interested in.

I've tried listening to "Haunter's Hangout" as a podcast since it's available on the app but it's hit and miss, I think it works better as a live show. They should announce the guest's names, haunt names, and websites more throughout the show because I realize they're talking about something specific to a haunt and I have no idea what they're talking about. If they were like, "be sure the check out the Facebook for Name-of-Haunt" or "These pictures are on the Flickr for Name-of-Haunt, thank you Haunter-Name" more often it would be amazing! I do love the show, just difficult as a podcast (audio only).

·
Registered
236 Posts
All of Matt's, & jay's podcast great. The last one from the other night was pretty funny all about 88. Matt has allway did a wonderful job with his countdowns both Halloween and Christmas even back in the X-E days.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I LOVE podcasts! Here are some of the scary/paranormal ones I love:

The Black Tapes
Tanis
Archive 81
Small Town Horror
Unexplained
The Night Time Podcast
Lore
Limetown
The Message
A New Winter

Plus there are a ton of true crime ones that are creepier on their own!
Sword and Scale
Criminal
Casefile True Crime
Once Upon a Crime

·
Registered
1 Posts
Make that three recommendations for The Black Tapes. It starts off a little slow, but by the time you get to episode three, you should be hooked.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts