Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else foregoing an annual halloween party to go to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal like me? If I would have known I would be able to go I would have planned my vacation times differently earlier in the year. (We have to pick in January!) So I am not having my annual Halloween party. A little sad, but excited to go to Cali and see this big thing :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm glad to live in Downtown LA, so I get to do all the Halloween theme parks every year and more! You will definitely enjoy it! Depending on the day you go you might want to upgrade your ticket to the Front of line one for the Halloween Event ,It will be worth it every penny!! First year I went I got the general Admission and due to the long lines I managed to get on 3 mazes only one line took us an hour and 45 min so might want to think about that!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm glad to live in Downtown LA, so I get to do all the Halloween theme parks every year and more! You will definitely enjoy it! Depending on the day you go you might want to upgrade your ticket to the Front of line one for the Halloween Event ,It will be worth it every penny!! First year I went I got the general Admission and due to the long lines I managed to get on 3 mazes only one line took us an hour and 45 min so might want to think about that!
Yeah I was looking at that. It would cost $600! That hurts... but maybe I should. That would mean less money for prop building when I get home though :(

·
Halloween Elitist
2,887 Posts
That place looks cool, it was featured on Face-Off, the winner's of the challenge are going to have their characters(their take on Frankenstein and his bride) featured in the show

1 - 7 of 7 Posts