Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking around this forum for a solid year or 2, just finally set up an account so take it easy on me. My homes interior is “Halloween” themed all year. My big project for this Halloween season is to construct a graveyard fence. The last 2 years I have experienced issues with the neighbors young kids touching/playing with my props. The downside is I need this “fence” to be sturdy enough to withstand the elements, but it also need to store well. I do not have a lot of storage. I have a few ideas floating about in this head of mine but I am always up for new ideas.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Here is a quick and easy way of making a cemetery fence. You can make each panel as long or as high as your storage will allow. Nice thing too is it can also be later adapted to go in between columns should you decide to make columns as well. You can get creative and can make the top of the fence look like waves, or curved, or alternate the height of each post (i.e. one tall, the next short, the next tall, the next short, ...etc.), it all depends on the lengths you cut your posts at. To paint the PVC pipe use a spray paint that works on plastic. This fence should hold up well in the elements and could even be stored outside if need be.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Here is one way to adapt the fence idea I posted above.

You can make the circle design by cutting PVC pipe into 1/2" - 1" thick segments. There is a link for the finials and how to get them to fit in the comments below the video. There are probably other places to get the finials.

Here is another video that gives some instruction on how to make a fence with the rings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts