Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Great pics. All of your props looked awesome. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome work!! Did you build the 3-axis skull, or is he from skulltronix?
He's one of the standard "Halloween Bob" skulls many of us built last year, with eyes added. Worked out better than expected.

Same guy is here:

Thanks all for the kind comments everyone!

Don

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I agree that the tall guy is very cool! Nice job of decorating in an original way!

Eric
________
vaaapp

·
I'll get you my pretty!
550 Posts
fantastic!! the tall guy as everyone says is amazing! love the pic of your parents beside him! :D loved it all & may pinch a couple of your ideas . . . . .

·
Registered
814 Posts
Great pictures! Love the way you incorporated many details into your haunt! The witch area was my fave!! Awesome job!!:)

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
nice layout. everything was well planned. i was impressed how your animatronics played working together. your parents are adorable, and placing them with the tall guy gave us a good visual of how tall the guy is. very nice setup indeed.
and i always love crank ghosts

·
Registered
13 Posts
The netting on and around your home definitely set the stage for this Halloween Wonderland
The witchy, gravekeeper & friends looked right at home among the raffia & skulls. Great Job!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Wow! I love LOVE LOVE your set-up! Everything is so cool and perfect! Great to see your folks getting in on it too:D
I think this one:
demortuis019.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Would make a FANTASTIC desktop wallpaper! :D (couldn't just insert the pic for some strange reason)
Your collection of things in jars are sweet! I really wanted to do something like that, particularly face-in-a-jar, but didn't manage it this year. Oh well, there's always next year! With PLENTY of time to prepare.
You rock!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts