Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Still a quality yard haunt in my opinion.

Ya get to the point after a while, where you are thinking; "how much is too much?" and "how much more can I really add?"

I have a feeling you are at that point lol

not to mention the issues with storing all the stuff year in and out!

But it looks great anyways whether you added more or not! its perfect :D

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still a quality yard haunt in my opinion.

Ya get to the point after a while, where you are thinking; "how much is too much?" and "how much more can I really add?"

I have a feeling you are at that point lol

not to mention the issues with storing all the stuff year in and out!

But it looks great anyways whether you added more or not! its perfect :D
This is VERY true. Especially with a front yard display. Tot's come and go and most stop to take a closer look, but how much can or should you really do before diminishing returns. I have had a walk through yard haunt planned for three years now. Every aspect of the plan has been complete for quite some time. I have an amazing back yard to support a great winding walk through. So that is where I'm ultimatley heading, hopefully next year considering it'll be a Saturday. Over the past three years, this front yard display you see here has been 'conditioning' people to visit me and it's been working. The amount of tots has steadily increased to a respectable amount, which is what I'm looking for. Now it makes sense to go full out next year, because I built up a bit of a reputation as a great house to visit. If I'm gonna almost kill myself with a real yard haunt, like many of you do here, I at least want people to come. So far, my multi year plan has been working. But I'm getting antsy for the big one!

Thanks for the kind words, and taking a peak at my pics. You all are so inspiring with what YOU do. Thanks for that too!

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts