Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where'd they get those?

These pictures are from Walgreens. But I know a girl that works at one and she said that they are not exclusive to Walgreens. So might be able to find them at target or walmart as well. I hope I can find Ghost Charlie Brown and honestly the more I look at them I want Lucy too. My daughter (4yo) said I have to get Snoopy too. :-D

·
Registered
536 Posts
I was thinking they didn't look like an exclusive, usually the POPs will have a sticker in the lower right corner, saying what they're exclusive to, if they are. These are awesome. I will have to go on the hunt when I get paid again. Love the Snoopy.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Oh noooos I've been a collector of PoPs for awhile, have a pretty huge collection. I had just started talking to myself that this was a sickness that needed treatment and I wasn't buying anymore and now this !! I love them. Now just to find them...the hunt is on.

pop ghost charlie.jpg

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was thinking they didn't look like an exclusive, usually the POPs will have a sticker in the lower right corner, saying what they're exclusive to, if they are. These are awesome. I will have to go on the hunt when I get paid again. Love the Snoopy.
I was going off of what Funko had posted on their fb page. I edited my post when someone pointed out it only said they were getting them before anyone else and was not a true exclusive only to Walgreens.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Was out running errands today, and managed to stop at 4 different Walgreens along the way. None of them had the Peanuts out yet. They did have a couple of Star Wars exclusives though, if anybody collects those. I also saw that in most of the stores there was a faint trickle of Halloween candy starting to make its way out. I thought about asking, but in all the ones I stopped at, it seemed like there were only one or two workers visible, and they were busy with other people, so I didn't bother them. I will keep checking. I did see that they have made it to Ebay, and are being listed for exorbitant prices, this is usually the case right before they fully get out into the market.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I also was out running errands today and stopped in four different Walgreens. Peanuts were out at two stores (although in one store they were way up high in an overstock type area). I saw twelve total of the Peanuts Halloween Funkos, with only 1 Lucy witch and 1 Charlie Brown ghost. After I did a happy dance, both came home with me. :) So glad I stopped at the last store!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
531 Posts
I want to say around $15, but I shopped a lot that day. If I can find the receipt, I'll double check.
Found the receipt. The Peanuts Funkos I bought at Walgreens were actually $9.99. The $15 was for an animated plush Snoopy in a skeleton costume. If you push his foot, he plays a song and bops around. Also super cute! :)

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,397 Posts
Try your local comic book store too. Ours sell all the Funko stuff so the indie stores may get them too so there's another place to check if you don't get them at Walgreens.

·
Registered
438 Posts
POP's should be anywhere from $9 to $13.99 depending on where you buy them. I know these are not Halloween but GameStop had all of the Peanuts POP's on clearance for $2.99. Then later that day I spent $70 bucks on other POP's lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts